Your Guide to Google Analytics Explained
Google Analytics is an extremely powerful tool that has many benefits for your website and business. It allows you to analyze your traffic by tracking where:
- Your visitors are coming from
- What pages they visit on your site
- How long they stay on certain pages
- Where they come from
- Browsers used, mobile visitors and more
You can then use this information to improve your site, improving on pages that aren’t attracting attention and seeing which ones are working well for your business.
One of the biggest issues about Google Analytics is that people just don’t understand how to put it to use; how to sign up for an account, how to find your code, and how to add the code to a website.
In this 11-page guide, we will cover:
- A Basic Introduction
- How to Set up Your Google Analytics Account
- How to Get the Most out of Your Account
- Do You Have Returning Visitors
- Campaign Tracking