Are you looking for a tool to help you engage your current audience, add new people to your audience, and create highly shareable content? Thrive Quiz Builder may be just what you have been trying to find.
Online quizzes are a popular type of content for attracting your ideal customer through a concept called gamification. This means finding game-like elements in work and other areas of life. By making a task feel like a game, you create motivation for yourself and others. Focusing on fun is a great way to enhance work performance.
When your followers take your quiz, they are actively involved in the process, and taking a quiz feels like a game. Getting your existing audience and new followers to interact with a quiz helps you get them more engaged with you and your online content.
Ready to build your first quiz, but unsure of where to start? Check out one of my favorite quiz building tools, Thrive Quiz Builder!
What is Thrive Quiz Builder?
The developers of Thrive Quiz Builder focused on making a typically complicated project straightforward and easy for you to use no matter your website development skills. Simply add the Thrive Quiz Builder WordPress plugin to your website and start creating beautiful, functional quizzes to engage and entertain your audience.
This online quiz builder offers four types of quizzes:
- Number – the final result of the quiz will be displayed as a number
- Percentage – the final result of the quiz will be displayed as a percentage
- Personality – the final result of the quiz will be displayed as a category you create
- Right/Wrong – the final result of the quiz will show the number of correct answers versus the number of incorrect answers
The Thrive Quiz Builder allows you to create complex quizzes with ease and features easy to understand visual builder window. Add text, images, and branching logic to your quiz to make your content exactly how you want it.
I highly recommend Thrive Quiz Builder to anyone who has an online audience or who is working to build their audience. I have personally used this tool on client’s websites, and for my own use. I have found this tool to be very straightforward to use with lots of practical results and applications.
Quiz Promotion Tips
Now that you’ve created your online quiz, it’s time for promotion! Here are some ideas to get you started as you share your quiz with your audience and attract new followers.
- Share your quiz on social media – focus on organic reach on your social media platforms, and consider paid methods of advertising for more reach and engagement. If one of your goals in creating an online quiz is to increase your audience and attract new people to your brand, paid advertising may be useful to help you meet that goal.
- Write a blog post promoting your quiz – you can write an article when you launch your quiz, or write one once you have some quiz results to share. Consider what type of article your audience would be interested in.
- Add the URL for the quiz to printed materials such as business cards, flyers, and more. Or, create a QR code that connections can scan when you give them your business card or other printed material.
- Embed your quiz on your website on into blog posts that relate to the topic of the quiz.
Start Using Thrive Quiz Builder
As a web designer, I use Thrive Quiz Builder on client’s websites to help them engage with their followers and build their audience. If you need a tool to help you build shareable content for your business, find the Thrive Quiz Builder license that works for you!