Videos are a great way to share your products and services online. However, for many of us, the learning curve to start creating videos is very steep. As a result, the videos we have in mind to create never see the light of day.
If you want to create amazing videos, but are intimidated by the process, give FlexClip a try! FlexClip is an online video creation tool to help you get your videos made quickly and simply.
What Are Online Video Editors?
As the name suggests, online video editors are housed on the internet. As the user, you create an account and start making videos right in your internet browser. This allows you to create videos from any computer, and you won’t have to worry about storage space on your computer, or downloading any software.
FlexClip is one of many online video editors available online. It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to start with a video template. Add your video clips, text, background music and more to the template to bring your video to life. Before you jump into using FlexClip, here is our review so you can decide if this online video creator is right for your business needs.
FlexClip is straight-forward and easy to understand. Before you even start creating your first video, the streamlined website and easy signup process clue you into the fact that this video editor is a breeze to use! Even newbies to video editing will be able to understand which template is best for their needs and where to start.
Your first twelve video projects are free. You get enough free projects to get a solid understanding of how to use the editor. By the time you have used up your free projects you’ll know how this tools can enhance video editing for your personal life or your business. Get started by trying out different types of videos, or jump right into creating content to share your business through video.
If you get stuck, or need ideas of how to use your completed videos, the FlexClip website has a useful blog. Browse through the articles for video inspiration, practical tips, and reviews of related products.
One downside is that FlexClip is only available to use on Google Chrome. That’s great if you are a Chrome user, but not ideal if you don’t currently use Google Chrome.
Creating Your Video In FlexClip
Now that you have a basic idea of what FlexClip is, and some of the features of the online video editor, let’s dive into the process of actually making your video.
- Browse the templates and choose on that fits the vision you have for your video. The templates are divided into business templates and lifestyle templates. If you don’t have a vision for your video, the templates will give you ideas and get you started on the right track.
- Add your own video clips, photos, or stock media to your project. You can edit, add, or remove text boxes. There are also options for adding animation to your text, photos, and video clips.
- Choose your background music or add a voice-over.
Is FlexClip Right For You?
Like all tools, FlexClip isn’t right for everyone. Are you wondering if FlexClip is right for you? Here’s who we think this online video editor is perfect for:
- Those new to video creation
- Those who want a simple, streamlined way to create videos
- Those who aren’t worried about having a lot of bells and whistles when creating videos
- Those who want to make image slideshows with text overlay and background music
Join the Conversation
Do you create videos for personal or business use? What is your go-to video editor? What are you most excited about checking out in the FlexClip editor?