Are you an online business owner who’s struggling to get leads, subscribers, followers, clients, or customers? If so, it may be time to look more in depth at your social media integration strategy.
Here at WebPagesThatSell we place a lot of value on social media marketing. We train our clients how to best streamline their social media with their website because we’ve witnessed firsthand how key this marketing strategy is to achieve success.
What makes the social media and SEO combination such a powerful marketing tool, you ask? The answer lies in both connection and exposure. Customers want to feel a genuine connection with you and they want to see that you’re an expert in your field. The more exposure your audience gets, the more engaged they are and the more they trust you.
Below, we’ve broken down in greater detail why social media integration is a vital factor in your online efforts.
- Social media helps us in building a stronger relationship with our clients or customers
- Clients will have a deeper understanding and insight about our business because of social sharing
- We will have an increased visibility on the web
- Best for search ranking. It gives our site a better ranking among various search engines
- Creates customer engagement which helps your audience become more active and more cooperative
- Dominate SERPS (Search Engine Results Page. The list of results given to you by the search engine which shows the title and a short description of your online content)
- Aligning SEO with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media will give us cross pollination which yields great results on campaigns and marketing strategies
- We will get more traffic towards our site
- We can easily connect with people-subscribers, followers, clients, customers etc through the platform of social media
- We can get affiliations from other companies
- Referrals are easy through social media
- A great way to advertise online without spending a lot of money
- A much broader reach
Like all aspects of business, social media isn’t a “do this once and you’ll get the results you’ve always dreamed of” strategy. In a lot of ways, social media is like a garden. If you want to see measurable results it requires constant tending over a long period of time.
Don’t be discouraged if there isn’t a lot of engagement on your first post, or even your first ten. If you keep at it, you will reap the benefits of your hard work. You’ll be on a journey of learning what works best for your audience, so don’t stop thinking of ways on how to improve your conversion with customers. If you continue to integrate social media and your website you will expand your reach and increase your tribe.
If you’re still not sure how your business can integrate with social media, please don’t hesitate to contact me!