First, let’s look at some Facebook trends:
Facebook trends in the US
- There are now over 1.15 billion Facebook users.1
- 47% of Americans say Facebook is their #1 influencer of purchases.2
- 70% of marketers used Facebook to gain new customers.3
- 77% business people had acquired a customer through Facebook.4
- Companies that acquired customers from Facebook: B2C is 77% and B2B is 43.5
- Facebook average order value was $74 with 76% of total social sales and 69% of total clicks.6
- 6% of sales people using social media to sell out performed those who weren’t using social media.7
3 Key Goals for Facebook Marketing Through the Feedbox8
- Increasing Facebook Likes
- Improve Engagement
- Increase Sales
Benefits of a Facebook Feedbox
- It’s 100% free of charge! Doesn’t cost a dime.9
- Currently pages only reach about 16% of their audience each week with posts. With the Reach Generator ads (giving the yes or no option), pages can reach 50% of their fans each week and 75% each month.10
- 74% businesses believe improving UX will improve sales conversions.11
- Impact of adding a facebook like box on a site examples12:
- Levi’s -40 times increase in referral traffic from Facebook.
- Giantnerd.com-100% increase revenue from Facebook within two weeks of adding the Like button.
- American Eagle – Facebook referred visitors spent an average of 57% more money than non-Facebook referred visitors
- Tea Collection- daily revenues increase 10 times.
- The average media site integrated with Facebook has seen a 300% increase in referral traffic.13